Our Simply Clear Facial Collection includes:
- Simply Clear Goat Milk Masque (choose one: Blush, French Green, or Charcoal)
- Simply Clear Facial Scrub (choose one: Charcoal or Grapeseed)
- Simply Clear Tone (choose one: Geranium or Lemongrass)
- Simply Clear Goat Milk Facial Soap (choose one: Kefir or Charcoal)
- Simply Clear Goat Milk Finish
When you purchase our whole collection for $139.70 plus shipping, you will receive a free extra Simply Clear Goat Milk Masque or Simply Clear Goat Milk Facial Scrub of your choice. Please indicate the type of soap and your choice of free Masque or Scrub in the notes section during checkout.
- First cleanse; your choices are our Simply Clear Goat Milk Kefir bar or the Simply Clear Goat Milk Charcoal bar. The first ingredient in both bars is our pure goat milk, deeply moisturizing, containing over 50 vitamins and minerals for the skin to absorb and utilize. Our soap is an excellent choice for sensitive skin. The Simply Clear Goat Milk Kefir bar is anti-microbial and anti-bacterial though it is loaded with good bacteria and fighting essential oils that are going to bring healing and nutrients to the skin. The Simply Clear Goat Milk Charcoal is going to draw out impurities and toxins from the skin to be washed away, yay:) I would recommend using the kefir bar in the morning and the charcoal bar in the evening. The charcoal bar could also just be used a few times a week if the skin type is very sensitive.
- Next would be the Simply Clear Tone; I cannot emphasize enough the importance of this step. Simply Clear Tone is going to deeply cleanse any lingering impurities and tighten down those pores. The Simply Clear Tone Lemongrass would be a natural for young men; Simply Clear Tone Geranium would be more mild. They are both excellent for fighting acne.
- The third step would be either the Simply Clear Finish or the Simply Clear Serum. The Simply Clear Finish is a cream that heals scar tissue, dries acne and most importantly helps prevent breakouts. The goat milk will contribute vital nutrients and help to gently exfoliate dead cells. Jojoba oil is going to balance their own facial oils while the organic chamomile and organic calendula that it is infused with will bring many amazing healing benefits to aid in a clear complexion. You may use Simply Clear Finish as a spot treatment or all over the face, avoiding the eye area. We do not use any water in our products, so they are very concentrated and a small amount goes a long way. For your young men I would recommend using this product in the evening. The Simply Clear Serum is a wonderful quick spot treatment. The active essential oils really attack blemishes and is great to use on the uncomfortable larger blemishes. We have had great success with this convenient product, making it a great non-fussy treatment that young men would appreciate. This can be applied at any time of the day. The jojoba oil carrier is not going to sit on top of the skin, rather work with your own sebum to absorb and start working immediately.
- Apply a facial masque once a week. The Simply Clear Goat Milk Blush Masque would be the mildest, though you could use the Simply Clear Goat Milk French Green Masque and mix to a lighter consistency before applying. This step I would do in the evening following with the Simply Clear Tone, Simply Clear Finish, or Simply Clear Serum. The clay will draw out deep impurities, toxins, and dirt. It will dry excess oils and moisturize without leaving the skin greasy. The Simply Clear Goat Milk Charcoal Masque is our heaviest and would avoid for sensitive skin.
- It would be good to use a facial scrub once a week in the evening as well. I would use the Simply Clear Goat Milk Masque once a week then the Simply Clear Goat Milk Facial Scrub a few nights later. Our Simply Clear Goat Milk Grapeseed Facial Scrub would be the best choice for sensitive skin. The salts are fine and will contribute important vitamins and minerals to the skin while gently removing dead skin cells. All of our essential oils are targeted for healing, cell renewal and prevention.
- Goat milk is number one on the list for sensitive skin; our special breed of goats called Kinder Goats (pronounced like kindergarten) will give your skin the best opportunity to heal, restore and then manage any future breakouts. I believe the choice is clear, our Goat Milk Simply Clear collection will be a great way to start the process.